Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beautiful Designer Wrapping Papers

It's mid-October already and the holiday season is rapidly approaching! That means lots of shopping for friends and family and I really enjoy giving gifts to the people I love. It brings me great joy to see them open that "just-what-I've-always-wanted" present and see the expression on their face. But what if you could inspire that look of awe, wonder and delight before it's even opened? I'm talking about fabulous designer wrapping paper, like these:


Michelangelo-inspired "Italian Architecture" paper from Luxe Paperie


"D-vine Inspiration" double-sided gift wrap from Whimsy Press's line of 100% recycled wrap


"Folk" is one of the many bold designs from Eieio Studio


"Cavallini Gift Wrap, City Maps" uses vintage maps in a whole new way at Kate's Paperie

Each one of these stores have dozens of other wonderful designs, I only picked a few. Find your favorites - and happy wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment